I started Stardust Events after organising local community events and fundraisers and am very proud to have now raised over £8000 for my local chosen charities. I also enjoyed helping friends and family with their private events, booking entertainment and with their event design. Where ever possible I use local suppliers and entertainers and previously started up a shop local campaign in my home town of Winchmore Hill, London N21 encouraging local residents and business owners to shop local and support their high street and local home based businesses.
Please do get in touch if you would like me to help you with your private, corporate or community events, we would love to help.
We have previously hosted local community events and fundraisers in North London including:
• Super Summer Sunday at Woodcroft Wildspace, N21
• Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Bunny Tea Party in Winchmore Hill, N21
• Family Fun Day at the King’s Market in Southgate N14
• Bramley Parade Christmas Bonanza in Oakwood N14
• Coral & Pearl Dinner & Dance in Winchmore Hill, N21
• Black & Red Valentines Ball
We are very passionate about fundraising for our local charities and have raised over £8,000 for registered charities including:
• Cancer Research UK
• Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice
• Chickenshed Theatre Companu
• North London Hospice
• Nightingale Cancer Support Centre Enfield
• The Butterfly AVM Charity
• Woodcroft Wildspace
If you are a local charity or organisation and would like Stardust to help you fund raise and organise your event, please get in touch.
Are next event is a joint venture with The Salisbury Arms in Winchmore Hill, our ‘Carribean Summer Carnival’ fun day includes a live steel band, a tasty outdoor BBQ, Pimm’s and Cocktails, street dance performances, a carnival themed bake off competition and children’s entertainment and stalls
Here’s the save the date for our next event find out more here